Friday, December 07, 2018

 

Jigsaw Puzzle Blues

So, the website has suffered a couple of catastrophic crashes, I simply hadn't the skills to recover it, I decided to shut it down completely. Maybe I'll use a managed server, which has much administrative burden.
Also I stopped working on the game since september, the reason being the terrible performance of an engine so old. So I started learning unreal blueprints, and I might be starting all over again. But of course now I'm much less motivated, basically I have 5-10 years of work ahead for no reason, as nobody would play such an amateurish looking game.
I think the mechanics were good by the way, and there were really innovative things.
This could be the last post of this blog, I need a complete refresh, and I don't feel it's of much use to update once in a year.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?