Thursday, April 10, 2014

 

Here Comes The Hotstepper

Things are going fine. I finished working on world machine, since I've reached an acceptable level of clarity in my map, I'm now working on the integration with quest3d. What I'm trying to realize now is a linkage between the map that you see and the terrain types that compose the map. Once it has been done I'll just have to decide the number of tiles that the map will be composed of, this is going to be purely a trial and error process.
I've been thinking again and again about switching to unreal 4, they introduced blueprints which really look like very powerful, but that would mean to spend months learning that program alone. I'll stick with the dead quest3d until I really reach some point where I just can't go on with it.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?