Friday, February 07, 2014

 

Veo Veo

I've spent some time on map making software and on maps. I've tried many different tools, in the end I think I'll use world machine, it seems perfect for my needs.
Regarding maps, I've found incredibly difficult to conceive a challenging map for players, basically you have to decide where to place different kinds of terrain that contrain the movement of the players: these are the schwerpunkts from which the challenge and the conflict arise (both from a strategic and operational point of view).
Maybe I should not spend so much time in thinking about a map at this point, there will be time to think about the scenarios, but a well done map would for sure help me to create game content much more than a flat terrain.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?